Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Random Post: Warm in Jersey City

The weather forecast says it's going to be warm this week here in Jersey City. Yesterday it was gorgeous -- sunny and a little breezy. I wore short sleeve polo shirt to work matched with a pair of slacks.

Tommorow another nice day awaits. I heard it's going to be sunny, with temperature just below 60 degrees Fahrenheit! I guess it's a preview of Spring: warm, bright, with a little wind. I hope I can come to work wearing casual getup, you know like a pair of jeans (cheap monday jeans is a good brand), and a simple graphic tee, and a pair of sneakers, but no. I always have to wear business attire, otherwise I'd get reprimanded. :P

Anyway, I kinda like warm weather because it brings out the sweet aroma of the perfume I am wearing. I just received my Valentine gift from girlfriend -- a nice large bottle of Bulgari Aqua Eau De Toilette perfume!

No comments: