Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Cool Diesel Undies from Zappos

The first time I saw this underwear (in the pic), I thought it is cool and hip. I consider myself a simple man, so I settle for something not "fancy", especially for things that nobody else sees. In simple words, I'm fine with "tighty-whities".

However, after getting married last month, I thought "some variations" could be fun, especially if they're from Diesel. I've always liked Diesel: pants, shirt, or perfume. I'm sure these new undies are top-notch in terms of quality and style. The wife is going to enjoy them if you know what I mean. ;)

Did I mention Zappos'intimate selections? Check them out and see how sexy those jocks are. Read the reviews from other customers and learn how happy they are with the underwear. The designs are stylish, and the fit is perfect. I can't wait to get myself one or two!

No comments: