Wednesday, October 8, 2008

NBA Pre-Season Begins


The NBA Pre-Season begins. The first televised game I am watching right now is the game between my favorite team Los Angeles Lakers and the Utah Jazz.

What makes this exciting is the return of Andrew Bynum from a knee injury that kept him of most the season last year. Reports say that he's 100% and feeling good ready to display his summer hard-work.

Of course, I am excited to see my favorite player Kobe Bryant. But this being a preseason game, I am not expecting him to play extended minutes.

Another interesting thing about this is the chemistry among the three big names of the Lakers: Kobe, Gasol, and Bynum. How easy will they jel? How fast will they adjust with each others game?

I can't tell right now, despite them playing good first quarter (although they've had numerous turnovers! That's what you get in the first game of the preseason).

Go Lakers!

[UPDATE]

The Lakers just lost, but it's okay. It's only a preseason game.

No comments: