Thursday, January 8, 2009

New Year's Resolutions

Good bye 2008. Hello 2009.

Every turn of the year, I try reflect the things I had planned. Was I able to accomplish them? Did I become a better person?

Most of the time, people who I know personally do not accomplish all their new year's resolutions. I myself have set resolutions only not to do it, mainly because of lack of focus.

Let's review:

Below you will find my 3 general resolutions last year:
  • Learn how to dance
  • Earn more money from online sites
  • Smile confidently
I have started and have been progressing in my last 2 resolutions, but haven't done anything about the first. I am earning a little bit from my sites, and I got a braces to improve my smile.

This year, I created a new list, which still includes dancing. The rest of my new resolutions are:
  • be more punctual
  • take advantage of my year old domain via advertisements
  • read more books
  • be more socially-aware
  • be more motivated in doing household chores
I know if I set my mind to doing those things, I can accomplish them.

No comments: