Thursday, January 1, 2009

After Holiday Sale - GIFT CARD MALL

I received a few gift cards from my students this past Christmas, and I honestly do not know what to do with those. I have 1 for Starbucks, 2 for Dunkin Donuts, and 1 for a fine dining restaurant. Sweet, huh? One thing I observed during the holiday: Gift cards are pretty much preferrable to give as a present.


If you are thinking of an after holiday present, and do not know what to give, Gift card is one way to go. Gift Card Mall is a good site where you can find tons of cards for your needs. They have several categories where you can choose from: Gift card for your girlfriend, for your nephew, for your parents, and more. What I like about the gift card mall is that you can design your own gift card! A personalized appeal for a card -- How cool is that?

Not convinced? Check out their site right now, and see how many stores they are affiliated with. The stores range from Toiletries, to sports, to food, to clothing and many more! So if you prefer giving gift cards as a present, go to GIFT CARD MALL and you'll never go wrong.

No comments: