Tuesday, December 22, 2009

How Concerned Are You About Your Weight?

As a 30-something person, I am more concerned about my health more than when I was young at 17. When I was still a teenager, I ate almost every type of food, and I didn’t care if they were healthy food or not. As long as it tasted good, I’d make sure to grab a bite.

Luckily for me, I eat moderately. As a result, I remain skinny, at least in relation to my age. I never got overweight, but I found it easy to gain or lose weight. When I felt like adding up a few pounds, I just eat a lot and wait until the pants do not fit any more. When I feel I am too heavy, I just skip meals . Health Weight Loss is never really a problem for me.

The thing is, I should start to watch what I eat from now on. Entering the 35ish territory, I must limit my cholesterol intake and eat more veggies. Limit the greasy and oily food no matter how delicious they are. In addition, I am also planning to work-out as I haven’t hit the gym for quite some time now. 15-minute exercise in the morning is a good start, then increase the repetition and add more physical activity like playing basketball.

I want to live until I’m a 100 years old and see what the future will become.

No comments: