Monday, June 20, 2011

Quick meal prep that pays off

Guest post written by Clara David

When I get home from work, a lot of the time I feel like it's way too much trouble to even pop a frozen pizza into the oven for dinner. Plus, I don't really want to put much trouble into meals because I'm only cooking for myself. But I realize that a woman can not survive on frozen pizza and Lean Cuisines alone, so I've decided to start making more of an effort by grocery shopping wisely and getting things that can be thrown together to make good meals in just a few minutes.

But I also want to eat something more than just grilled cheese or peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, so I went online to find some quick and easy recipes. When I was online looking for that, I found some information about http://www.get.wildblue.com and after I looked through it a little bit, I decided to change over my home internet service.

One recipe that I found was for a turkey wrap. It sounded easy enough and you can also change it a bit by the dressing, hummus or even vegetables that you can include. Plus this takes less time to make than waiting around for a frozen pizza to cook.

No comments: